After the temple, we went to the tea shop. There were some really cool tea pots. We also got to try some tea. There, I realized, I am NOT a tea person. All of the ones we tried seemed so bitter and bland. But, we think Jon likes tea. We learned that tea has caffiene! GREAT! Looks like we'll be having an all-nighter tonight!
Today, my mom and I went for a walk while Jon was napping. We went to lunch at the hotel restuarant and it was so good. Partly because we were both so hungry. We also walked past this Chinese restaurant where they sold anything from turtles to rattlesnakes. As I walked by, I got major heebee-jeebees! I have pictures for you.
Today, so far, Jon has only had one meltdown, so we are doing well. He is also getting better at changing time.
Here is the verse of the day. Psalm 97:11-12, Light is shed upon the righteous and joy on the upright in heart. Rejoice in the LORD, you who are righteous, and praise his holy name.
Marie94
Happy Mother's Day, dear Robyn! My heart is rejoicing with yours and thanking God for the beautiful title of "Mom." We are so blessed...
ReplyDeleteThanks, Fran, for your ongoing updates. We're so glad to share these moments with you! XOXO
Hi,
ReplyDeleteHanppy Mother's Day Mrs.Windsor! I think I would order the eel! haha!! Or maybe the shark. You should have totally tried it?! Can't wait to see you! And thanks for all the updates!!!
Hannah