Jon is sweet and adorable. He is getting along with everybody and laughs and giggle alot. He really likes Mrs. Mary our babysitter too. At nap and bedtime he does not cry when put to sleep which is a huge blessing. He is does not know many English words words, but does know mama, dada, and bye-bye. But Jon understands alot of what we say. Jon also understands when we say "kiss", he will smile and lean his head down so we can kiss his forehead. So cute! Also, when my mom says go get your shoes on, he knows to run to the door. He will also say "ba" sometimes, which means hug in Chinese, which is also so cute! He laughs when my mom says it, though, because she says it different than him. He is wonderful to be around and is such a blessing. God is so great!
About everyone else. Dottie is an amazing big sister - not even a little jealousy. She loves Jon and is always sweet to him. She just got a new bike last night and screamed 'whoo hoo' about five times on our bike ride - very cute. She also just finished her last day of school yesterday. She was in the school play and was very cute as always.
Eddie has hockey tryouts this weekend. He is looking forward to that being over. He and Jon are buddies. Eddie is a great playmate with the little kids.
Nate is adjusting to not being the baby - not always easy when you have been everyones center of attention for 18 months. He is doing ok though. He is hoping to get a new blue bike - contingent on his potty training. At this point we don't feel like the cost of the bike needs to be put in the budget - a hint that things could be going better with the potty training.
And me - I am just finishing my school year. I am looking forward to a fun summer.
Here is the verse of the day. Romans 2:1 You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge the other, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.
I will keep you posted on what is going on here.
Have a great weekend,
Marie94
Friday, May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Fran! I am so glad I checked the blog, I wasn't sure if you were going to keep posting from home, but I'm so glad you did! I loved seeing the pictures of you all. Jon has a great smile - that is big he is using a fork, we are still working on that one with Isaac:-) You all look so great in the photos. I think your hair has gotten curlier since I saw you last - love it! OK well thanks for posting the pics, I loved seeing them and hearing the updates on everyone. Love, Wedge
ReplyDeleteHappy Gotcha Day!! Can't believe it's been a year already!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Your travel buddies, the Willettes